Comment on page
- 1.Read the safety instruction and warning before using or charging this lithium ion battery. Improper use may result in severe personal injury or fire.
- 2.DO NOT disassemble, puncture, shock, crash, short, or put the battery into a fire.
- 3.Only use an approved Freefly charger. An unqualified charger may cause a fire. DO NOT charge the battery above 4.2 volts per cell. DO NOT exceed 2C charge rate.
- 4.Store and charge the battery in a fireproof container in a cool or shaded area and in a safe place that children and pets cannot access. DO NOT leave the battery in a vehicle. DO NOT expose the battery to direct sunlight for extended periods of time or place in direct contact with liquids.
- 5.DO NOT discharge battery with current exceeding the max discharge current. It will cause the battery to overheat and may result in battery deterioration, swelling, bursting, or fire. Always discharge in a fireproof location.
- 6.STOP USING OR CHARGING the battery immediately if it swells, leaks, or its temperature exceeds 140F (60C) or anything else abnormal occurs.
- 7.In purchasing this product, the buyer/user agrees to bear all responsibilities of these risks and not hold Freefly Systems, its owners and employees, its distributors, and/or its retailers responsible for any accidents, injury to persons and property damage. If you do not agree to these conditions, please return the battery to the place of purchase.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FREEFLY BE LIABLE TO BUYER FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM THE USE OF SUPERLIGHT BATTERIES OR FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS (HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY), EVEN IF FREEFLY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL FREEFLY’S LIABILITY FOR A PRODUCT (WHETHER ASSERTED AS A TORT CLAIM, A CONTRACT CLAIM OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO FREEFLY FOR SUCH PRODUCT. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN, IN NO EVENT SHALL FREEFLY’S LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY BUYER TO FREEFLY FOR PRODUCT IN THE LAST TWELVE (12) MONTHS. IN NO EVENT WILL FREEFLY BE LIABLE FOR COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OR SUBSTITUTE GOODS BY BUYER. THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH HEREIN SHALL APPLY TO ALL LIABILITIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST BUYER. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
Freefly shall not be liable for damages or injuries incurred directly or indirectly from the use of SuperLight Batteries including, but not limited to, the following situations:
- Failure of the operator to follow proper instructions and safety warnings found at www.freeflysystems.com.
- Failure of the operator to understand and operate SuperLight Batteries within the operating limitations described in this manual.
- Failure of the operator to follow safety warnings while using SuperLight Batteries.
- Failure of the operator to follow and comply with local rules and regulations.
- Failure of the operator to follow and comply with the local battery transportation law.
- Failure of the operator to inspect SuperLight Batteries prior to operation.
- Failure of the operator to properly maintain SuperLight through an authorized Freefly Service Center with genuine parts.
- Use of SuperLight Batteries in a physically or mentally impaired capacity.
- Use of SuperLight Batteries in unsafe conditions, including but not limited to, bad or severe weather, such as rain, wind, snow, lightning, dust storms, etc., or in areas of magnetic or radio interference, such as power stations, broadcasting and cell phone towers, government prohibited airspace, etc.
- Improper operation, misjudgment or risky behavior while using SuperLight Batteries.